top of page

Gate 2 Tieguanyin

Roasted technology (part I)

The Taiwanese tea makers always believed that 30% of good tea was from the original character of tea leaves, and the rest of 70% was the art of roasted technology. 

Tieguanyin is a well issue for interpretation of why  people are going crazy for Taiwan tea,why the auction price is terrible high over hundred thousands 💶 for only 600g?

Just taste this tea first and you will know what the incredible experience of tasting you never did it.

The ceramic teapot for heat 

preservation heat is suitable for Tieguanyin, and hot water is recommended for 95 to 100 degrees.

bottom of page